Ask a Question

Welcome to Information Technology’s Service Request System. From here the Gator Nation can submit any technology-related questions or report any IT service issues. Questions or service issues will then be routed to the appropriate group in IT. This is also the right place to submit any computing questions about using UF’s e-Learning, ISIS, or myUFL systems.

  • If you are experiencing a network outage on main campus, call (352) 392-2291.
  • If you're an Academic Health Center faculty staff and are experiencing issues with Academic Health Center or Shands programs, please contact the AHC Help Desk at (352)265-0526 or submit a request online.
  • If you are a resident living in the residence halls and are experiencing issues connecting to DHNet Internet Services, please contact the DHNet@Home Support Program at (352) 392-2171 x10191 or visit the DHNet website for their hours and locations.